Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun at the park

I took my favorite kids (and dog) to the park the other day. It was overcast and not as hot as it has been...in fact right before we left it started to drizzle. 

 I love watching my kids play together.


We had the park completely to ourselves too, which was kind of nice.

4 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

What, you had the park all to yourselves! That is amazing and it looks like everyone had lots of fun. Great pictures. Hopefully it helped everyone to sleep well. You sure have some high swingers.

Jason and Amy said...

Hey I love the shots you got of those dang cute kids. I love moments like these. Both you and the kids will talk about it for days and days.

Jana said...

Fun pictures. Love days at the park. I like the picture of Grace & Anna sitting on the bench taking a break. They were playing hard.

Andrew said...

Is that Noah sliding down the slide?? How is he so cool? Jade thinks she is too old for parks, Noah should show her a thing or two about how to have fun. Way to go, big guy!