9-4 Isaac came over to the computer while I was working on the back to school blog post. I was creating the collage of him with a picture of Mike and myself at about the same age. He said, "Mom why are you putting a picture of Dad and that other person with my picture?"
My own son doesn't recognize me...I'm sure the blonde hair was partly to blame :)
9-4 Isaac: Mom, I want to hug you, you're so comfortable.
Mom: Oh, you're comfortable too.9-4 Isaac: Mom, I want to hug you, you're so comfortable.
Isaac: I'm incredible!
9-8 Part of Anna's prayer tonight, "and please bless us to be safe in this hard weather..."
Amen!
9-8 The kids found some trivia cards and were taking turns reading them to me and seeing if I knew the answers. They didn't always pronounce everything right, which made for some funny questions like this one from Isaac. "What are the first names of movie crickets Siskel and Egbert?"
9-11 Noah: I'm half way to my goal of being like Greg, get toe shoes and a jeep. I have the toe shoes, now I just need to get a jeep...by the time I get a jeep I bet I'll need new toe shoes.
9-12 Isaac and Grace were talking about different Pokemon types. They walked in the kitchen and Isaac said, "Mom is a bribing type Pokemon."
I wonder what type Grace is?? Maybe a silly face type?
(Where does he come up with this stuff!)
9-13 Isaac: Mom, my teacher is so strict. She's like one of those army people who tell you what to do or else you die!
9-13 Isaac: Mom, when you see my spelling test you are going to party, P-A-R-T-Y, party like a beaver! I mean it, when you see my handwriting you are going to be happier than a duck on Christmas!
When he brought home his test a couple of days later, I couldn't help but tell him that I was happier than a duck on Christmas :)
9-15 I was making taco salad and Isaac walked into the kitchen and said, "it smells veggie-ish in here."
9-15 Social etiquette tip from Noah: If you want to laugh at someone when they get hurt, you need to make sure they're ok first.
9-16 This afternoon our freezer decided to just start pouring water out of the ice dispenser (creating a nice little flood in the kitchen) We turned off the water that goes into the fridge. All the kids were at a loss, they didn't know what to do! At one point Noah came to me and told me how thirsty he was and that he really needed a drink of water. I told him to go and get one. He said, "How? we don't have any water remember?" I took that opportunity to introduce them to the faucet :)
9-15 I was making taco salad and Isaac walked into the kitchen and said, "it smells veggie-ish in here."
9-15 Social etiquette tip from Noah: If you want to laugh at someone when they get hurt, you need to make sure they're ok first.
9-16 This afternoon our freezer decided to just start pouring water out of the ice dispenser (creating a nice little flood in the kitchen) We turned off the water that goes into the fridge. All the kids were at a loss, they didn't know what to do! At one point Noah came to me and told me how thirsty he was and that he really needed a drink of water. I told him to go and get one. He said, "How? we don't have any water remember?" I took that opportunity to introduce them to the faucet :)
...although all of them are boycotting drinking water now because apparently it just doesn't taste as good from the faucet.
9-18 Dallin: You know they say money can't buy happiness, but it can...it can buy you a marrying ring.
9-18 Dallin: You know they say money can't buy happiness, but it can...it can buy you a marrying ring.
Mom: It's not the ring that will bring you happiness though.
Noah: What if you bought a guy through slavery and then fell in love with him, hmmm? See money can buy love and happiness.
Dallin: Oh and what about if you give all your money to charity, that's buying happiness.
9-19 Part of Isaac's prayer tonight..."thank thee for all that thou has done for us, please do more for us so that we can accomplish greater things and serve others..."
9-23 Noah: Mom, is Braveheart in Ireland?9-19 Part of Isaac's prayer tonight..."thank thee for all that thou has done for us, please do more for us so that we can accomplish greater things and serve others..."
Dallin: Braveheart is a Care Bear.
...and according to this picture Dallin is a fire extinguisher,
although I'm sure he'd rather start them than put them out!
9-30 Isaac: If you didn't have a tail bone you couldn't go to the bathroom.
9-30 Isaac: Mom, do you ever wish you had super powers?
Um, yeah...all the time :)
9-30 Anna: If Sasha was a baby zebra, I would still love her.






7 comments:
I can't stop laughing!
Part of Isaac's prayer tonight..."thank thee for all that thou has done for us, please do more for us so that we can accomplish greater things and serve others..."
THAT WAS THE BEST!
same with the braveheart carebear one!
Your kids are sooooo cute!
This was a laught out loud post! So many good one this time. I really didn't know Noah had a goal to be like Greg. Bet he will need new toes shoes. Oh, does he know Greg sold his Jeep?
So cute and funny!
I look forward to these every month! You sure they are not scripted? (just kidding)
Love the Carebear one!
chaoyi
I love these posts. Your family is adorable!
Okay...it's been too long since I've gotten to read these. Come on lady, it's not like you have nothing better to do then BLOG all day long?!?!?!
You know I'm teasing ya. I just look forward to reading these and getting such a great laugh. I envy your ability to keep tabs of this stuff from your kids, organize it and keep a record of it all. You are AMZANING mom and I'm pretty sure you DO have Super Powers!!!
Post a Comment