Friday, October 7, 2011

Court of Honor

Back in August we had a court of honor and Noah and Dallin got some awards.

Dallin got his first merit badge, Leather working. 
Noah received the Archery, Photography, Emergency Preparedness,
Space exploration, and Leather working merit badges
Dallin receiving his tenderfoot rank
Way to go boys!

4 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

So very wonderful how you boys are progressing in scouting. Keep it up. It helps turn you into real men.

teviawall said...

great job boys! keep up the good work.

Jason and Amy said...

Okay, will you come sew the patches on my kid's uniforms? I'm the worst at that and now don't even know if I could find them all. Maybe I should've been a scout and learned organization and non-procrastination skills. Great job guys.
Mom, you've got such good looking young men there.

Jason and Amy said...

Of course you do Mom...they come by it honestly.