Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Cakes I Made

I was asked to make some cakes for a Birthday/Halloween party last weekend. I spend most of Friday making and decorating them. I think they turned out ok...I'm not a professional, but I have fun with it.


The Birthday cake.
The Halloween cakes.


I think the bloody eyeball cake is my personal favorite of the three :)

9 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Awesome. I love the different colors on the the candy corn cake.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

I love the candy corn cake layers!

Bob and Raylene said...

These are terrific. You did a marvelous job. I bet they were a big hit.

teviawall said...

awesome lady. talented lady. groovy lady. (there is a song in my head that goes along with that)

I love the candy corn cake and may just try it out!

Jason and Amy said...

SOOOOO AMAZING! Wow those look fantastic and super yummy too.

Jana said...

Love the cakes. I like the eyeball cake, too. I made some eyeball cupcakes and they were so much fun to make.

Julia Harps said...

I'm feeling inspired. those look so fun! great job!

Stephanie said...

Those are awesome! They look great!

Andrew said...

Wow, that's incredible - I love that you match the color of the cake with the candy corns. The eyeball cake looks yummy!

chaoyi