I'm way behind in my blog. Here's the first of a long list of posts that are coming as I'm trying to catch up...enjoy :)
10-1 Grace walked into the kitchen and said, "What's for dinner? It smells disgusting!"
...thanks for that!
10-2 Mike was asking the kids if they could go anywhere in the world, where would they go. Dallin's answer was interesting, he said, "the center of the earth or Boston."
10-3 I went to the library today and got some new books. Isaac got one out and said, "I'm a book worm right now."
I love book worms!
10-3 Dallin's thankful for tonight..."I'm thankful that I am nice (long pause) uh, and that people are nice to me."
10-8 Mike has been on crutches since his knee surgery and tonight Anna asked me, "do they make crunches for kids?"
10-8 Anna was playing on her D.S. and I heard her say, "I don't like agility."
she sure loves jumping!
10-8 I heard Anna singing this made up song to Sasha, "you're a fluffy dog and you remind me of a cat."
10-8 Isaac: Mom, look at my thumb toe...I got scraped on it.
10-9 Grace was asking me for a snack and she made a little slip up..."Mom, can I have a graham crapper with frosting."
10-9 Dallin: Mom, who do you think would win in a fight, Dumbledore or Gandalf?
10-13 I made the kids candy corn quesadillas (thanks to my good friend Tara at Tales of a Trophy Wife) for an after school snack and Isaac loved them...he said, "these are better than spectacular!" Then Anna chimed in, "Ya, they're awesomer than awesome!"
10-13 Dallin: Mom, when I'm like 7 feet tall, I'm going to look down on you.
10-13 Isaac was doing his spelling homework and he had to write sentences with his words. He got to the word squeal and I said, "How about, My sister will squeal when..." He started to write and said, "My mistress will squeal when..." I quickly corrected him and he finished the sentence. "My sister will squeal when she sees cheese."
*Anna went over to the fridge, opened it, looked at the cheese and squealed. Oh the power of suggestion :)
10-14 Isaac: Mom I had a dream last night that Dad's armpit had a lot of hair, like a gorilla. Sometimes it poked out of his shirt.
10-17 Isaac came up to me tonight and said, "Do you guys have training in wooden kids?"
10-20 Dallin: I can watch a whole movie in the movie theater without blinking.
...sure you can!
...sure you can!
10-21 We played miniature golf on our camping trip and Noah made a great shot. He then said, "Oh yea, I'm going to dance like Grandpa."
I'm pretty sure I've never seen my dad dance like that...it was pretty funny!
10-21 On our camping trip we walked along the beach and the kids climbed up on some rocks. They saw what they thought looked like gold and Isaac was calling to me, "Mom come over here and get this gold out, it could get us out of debt!"
10-23 Isaac was having trouble getting ready for church this morning. I went in his room and had to remind him again to get dressed. I said, "Isaac, do I have to treat you like a little baby?" He responded, "Apparently you do."
10-23 I was asking the kids what they learned in their classes today and Isaac told me that in his class they asked him what would he do if his little sister's toy broke. His answer, "I told them that I would break my own toy, so that we would be equal."
10-23 Mike asked the kids what the tallest mountain in the world is. Isaac said, "it depends on what language you speak."
10-24 Isaac: Mom, is Dad a double O?
10-26 Dallin: What if in Greek mythology there was a God of macaroni?
10-27 The kids were having a conversation about space and NASA...I'm not really sure what all they were talking about but one thing caught my attention. Noah said, "they work with Russian cosmetologists." I asked him if he meant cosmonauts, he said, "Oh yeah...what's a cosmetologist?"
Maybe I should introduce him to one soon :)
10-28 Anna: Mom I'm not going to call it Staples anymore. I want to call it The Office Superstore or copy center.
10-28 Grace: French people hate fast food. I bet there's not one single fast food restaurant in France.
10-28 Anna: Tomorrow I'm going to clean my dirty room...Lie! Because it's already clean!
10-28 Isaac: Hey! I'm a mister and I have 2 shoes...I'm mister goody 2 shoes!







3 comments:
Ha ha, he he, guffaw, laugh, snicker all that stuff you made me do!
laughed out loud a few times. I need to do this myself. The memories fade so fast.
I think our kids would all have so much fun together. too bad you don't live in my neck of the woods!
I know you have A LOT going on, but I've missed your blog my Dear. Love the kid's updates.
Post a Comment