The elementary kids had another Spirit day this week.
This time it was mismatch day or mix/match day...whatever you want to call it.
They had fun picking out their outfits and letting me do their hair.
Anna was kind of funny with this one.
First she had put on some white shorts with big green, brown and orange polka dots on them...but then she looked in the mirror and she decided she only wanted to mismatch her shoes and her hair. She said she didn't want to mismatch completely, and I told her that was fine.
Grace and Isaac on the other hand really wanted everything to be mismatched...Isaac even said he was going to walk around school with one eye open and one eye shut, ha ha!


3 comments:
HOW FUN!!! They look hilarious... I think my favorite aspect is their shoes. :o)
They look marvelous. It is interesting to see what they choose to wear. I like their hairdos.
Oh they are so cute and silly...love the socks!
Post a Comment