My Grandma recently came out for a visit. The last time we saw her was over 3 years ago. I am so glad that she came, and she was very patient with all the photo requests!
She and my Uncle Jimmy and my Mom and Dad were all staying at Bob and Dresden's house, so we went up Friday and spent some time with them.
She and my Uncle Jimmy and my Mom and Dad were all staying at Bob and Dresden's house, so we went up Friday and spent some time with them.
She is 96 years old, well she will tell you she is 96 and 1/2 :)
She is sweet and wonderful and even though she is slowing down (she is 96 1/2 after all) she seemed to really enjoy being around all the kids.
The girls
The boys
Four generations
My cousin Eric and his wife and kids were able to come from Virginia to spend some time with Grandma too.
Aric, me and Bob with Grandma
Aric and Missy and thier kids with Grandma
Saturday night we went back for Micah's baptism, dinner and more visiting.
While she was here we were able to make a trip to the D.C. temple. What a sweet experience that was. We did a sealing session and it was just wonderful. We were there with my Grandma, my Mom and Dad, my Brother Bob and his wife Dresden, and Dresden's mom Carol. Uncle Jim stayed behind and helped Noah and Jonas watch all the kids. That night all the grown-ups went out to dinner together and had a great time.
Some random shots from our fun.
Noah with Great Grandma
Noah with Great Grandma
Grace, Leslie and Anna
Silly girls!
3 Yodas
We thought it was pretty funny when we got to Bob's and saw that Killian, Dallin and Isaac were all wearing the same shirt...
What are the chances of that happening!
Loved this shot of Great Grandma and Evelyn
Me with Ironman...sticking his tongue out, ha ha!
Aric and Bob are both Doctors, so they were joking that together they are a paradox...or is it a paradocs :)
Grandpa with Noah
Teenagers
smile and wave boys...smile and wave
Noah, Jonas, Jayden and Dallin...Dallin cracked me up in this picture trying to make himself look taller.
We had a great weekend together!
I love family :)



















4 comments:
When I am 96 and a half I am definitely NOT leaving out the half! You might even get it in days!!! :)
This was such a sweet post and the visit was very special. Glad we could take advantage to the opportunity. I never noticed the 3 Yoda shirts - am I oblivious?
These are the best times in the world! Time getting to know family better.
What a great looking family. And, as always missy... you look FABULOUS!!! How is it possible you can have a kid that's almost an adult. I say we have all been hoodwinked and you really got married when you were 15. That's what I say. gotta love those awesome teenage boys. I'm still a sucker for those cuties. hehe
Post a Comment