Friday, November 30, 2012

Things our kids say - November

11-2 Isaac: 6th grade is Kindergarten of Middle school, and Noah is in high school Kindergarten.

11-3 Noah: I want to create earphones that you can stick into a dog and tell what they are thinking.

Hmm...what do you think Sasha is thinking? It might be nice to know sometimes :)

11-5 Isaac: Someone said Romney would raise taxes for middle school!

11-6 Dallin: I know a lot of old people.

11-7 Mom: Anna, you are being really loud.
Anna: Because I'm dramatic!!

...boy, she sure has that one right!

11-8 Noah: Sometimes it's better to be smart than dumb

11-9 Dallin: Isaac is slaphappy. I just slap him and he is happy.

11-10 Dallin: If Gordon Ramsey was my best friend that would be awesome.

11-10 Isaac: Batman would let a lady have his chair.

11-12 Noah: How come it takes Wal-mart that long to change our tires when race car drivers can do it so fast?

11-17 Isaac: Dad you are going to get a ticket for driving crazily!

11-17 Noah: Where did all the dirty laundry go?

11-17 Dad:  I bet Mom would like that (while shopping with Noah)

Noah:  I bet Mom would like a lot of things.
(I bet they are right :) )

11-18 Anna: I wouldn't want to be a mother bird. I mean it would be cool to fly but I don't want to feed my baby from my mouth, now that's gross!

11-19 Isaac: Mom, Anna's an electronic genius!


11-20 Dallin: Black Friday commercials are almost as bad as election ones.

11-25 Dallin: What happened to the rest of my leg? (He had eaten some of one of the spider legs from Grace's birthday cake, and I guess someone finished it for him, it just sounded funny)

11-26 Isaac: How can I be so unlucky and lucky at the same time?

11-26 Anna to Noah: Aaah...You have a mustache. That's creepy!

11-26 Dallin: My hair looks good no matter which way I comb it.

11-27 Dallin: I'm going to invent a chair with front legs longer than the back ones so you can lean back and still have all four legs on the floor.

11-27 Dallin: If humans had 3 legs do you think there would be a reverse pedal in cars?

*I know that I always miss some of the things they say...I didn't get one from Grace this month, so here's a picture of her anyway from a while ago when she dressed up in her cousin's football gear :)

3 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

I bet that leaning back chair would sell. I did miss Grace's comments but the other kids did a great job.

Michael Isom said...

Always sweet and true observations-- thanks for all you do to make this post possible!!

teviawall said...

I don't know, sometimes it pays off to be dumb rather than smart. Then people will take pity on you and maybe do the dishes... It hasn't actually worked yet, but I'm hoping the dumb card works one of these days!