Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall Piano Recital

On November 30th the kids had their Fall Piano recital.
They all did such a wonderful job!


I was impressed with the progress that they each had made since the last recital.
I am seriously considering taking some lessons myself...


I also have to say though, that right now I'm just so upset! I took video of each of them playing and the videos are nowhere to be found...I seriously want to cry. 

I took them with my phone because I forgot the video camera...I'm trying to figure out if they were accidentally deleted and see if I might be able to recover them...but the pessimist in me feels like there is no hope :(

3 comments:

Tina said...

They DID do a wonderful job! So fun!

AND, it would make me want to cry also, losing the video!!!!

Michael Isom said...

I'm glad the kids have such an amazing and talented mom to follow!

Bob and Raylene said...

I guess they will all have to play a number for us in person.