Dallin is 13!
He requested a 3 egg omelet and bacon for breakfast.
His wishes
1. come home from school early
2. game day
3. no chores
4. have a piece of root beer float gum
5. Noah makes Dallin's bed
6. Sit in Mom's spot at dinner
7. Sit on his leg at dinner
His dinner choice was tacos, no surprise there, and cream soda
8. Full candle control
He asked for a cake shaped like the apple logo.
I wish it would have turned out better,
but he liked it, and I guess that's what matters :)
I wish it would have turned out better,
but he liked it, and I guess that's what matters :)
He loved the cards and gifts that he got
His candy choice was rolos
...he'd been waiting for this since last year
he meant to ask for rolos and accidentally asked for milk duds :)
His book choice was Artemis Fowl
His gift was a nook...which is why he only got a picture of the book, cause it was a digital book :)
Anna gave him a butterfinger and drew a picture of Luigi for him
Dallin loves Luigi :)
Grace made a happy b- day graphic on her minecraft game for him.
9. Stay up late
10. drink a can of Sprite and smash the can on his head
11. backscratch from Mom
12. sleep in his clothes
13. A big hug from everyone
Dallin is a pretty awesome kid.
I love hanging out with him,
he is smart, has a great sense of humor
and he is really becoming a fine young man!
Happy Birthday Dallin!










4 comments:
Aw, another fantastic Isom teenager to grace the world. Happy 13th Dallin!
I'm in complete agreement about what a fine young man be is. Love to hear about his wishes. Definately no surprise on the tacos. Love you tons, Dallin.
LOL! that is awesome that he wished he could sit on his foot. As I type this i am sitting on my foot. I love that you stick to rules and manners at the table. We have to remind our kids (mostly enok) to sit his butt on the chair and not sit on his feet!!
You have fantastic kids because you and mike are fantastic parents. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and you two are amazing, so naturally your kids are amazing. Great job guys.
Awesome choices! No sitting on your Leg ar dinner eghhh? I don't know if I could survive at your house:) happy late birthday Dallin.
Post a Comment