Isaac's car design this year was a lightning bolt.
He wanted it to be green and purple.
Mike did a great job cutting it and Isaac and had fun painting it.
I helped a little with the painting, but he did most of it.
Isaac won a couple of races and had a pretty good time.
Next year will be his last one
(not that I'm counting down or anything ha ha!)





5 comments:
Way cool car Isaac! Great job! Mason's last one is this year and then we ARE DONE with the derbys (can I say YIPEEE!) HEEHE.
Cool! Our boys are cutting this week... Stay tuned!
Fantastic looking car, Isaac. Very nice paint job. Hope you are enjoying cubs.
I have a two year reprieve from the derby. Malik turned 11 this year and misses it since his bday is end of feb and derby is march. PHEW!!!
Issac must really love you to paint his car purple. :)
That is one cool car! !
Post a Comment