Monday, January 7, 2013

Isaac's Day

Isaac had a good time being in charge of his day!
Here's what he came up with.

Omelets for breakfast

Spend the day at the Splash pool
(fun since it was cold and snowy outside)

*I was able to snap these pictures before
they told me that I wasn't allowed to take pictures...
The lifeguard couldn't even tell me why, but oh well.
I put my phone away and just enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub!
(My brother Bob and most of his kids joined us for a little while at the Splash pool too, that was fun. As you can tell from the pictures, we pretty much had the place to ourselves!)

Dinner at Five Guys
 Mario Kart tournament

Cookies and popcorn

Everyone wear your pajamas inside out and backwards

Finish watching Iron Will

4 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

Swimming is a fantastic Christmas activity. Kids love to wear things insideout, backwards and mis- matched don't they. Iron Will is a wonderful movie.

Jason and Amy said...

Where is this water park at? Is it closer the the "Great Wolf Lodge" in Williamsburg (which we should plan a trip for our families to do together)?

Tina said...

I wish we had a great pool like that here. I am assuming it is not here :) fun

Unknown said...

Actually Tina, that pool isn't very far from here, it's only about an hour away and it's only 5$ a person for the whole day :)