Sunday, January 6, 2013

Noah's Day

Noah enjoyed being in charge of his day

He wanted to make breakfast.
He made scrambled eggs

We went bowling
and had a lot of fun!

 Mike's excited face after getting a strike :)
He actually got 3 strikes in the 10th frame and made the same face again!

Lunch at Cold Stone
Yum!!

Play Boggle
 Listen to non-Christmas music :)

4 comments:

Jenée's Blog said...

I have enjoyed reading about how your family made the best of an unexpected Christmas. What FUN(ny) memories you all managed to have. I l.aughed o.ut l.oud at Mike's "excited" face... I've seen it on my own husband. ;-)
Your children are so blessed to have wonderful, loving parents.

Bob and Raylene said...

I've seen Mike's "excited" face before too, it is very similar to his normal face. :) Noah picked some good things. I liked that he wanted to fix breakfast, nice one.

J and T plus Three said...

This was SUCH a great idea!! I am sure the kids loved it and you made some great memories!!

Tina said...

Great ideas Noah. Especially lunch at cold stone!