Last week was teacher appreciation week. On Friday Grace, Isaac and Anna wanted to take a treat/gift to their teachers.
I decided to make cookies for them because it's pretty inexpensive
and it's not something that will clutter up their desk either.
Here's what I came up with.
They each got a chocolate chip cookie, a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and a chocolate chip m&m cookie.
Grace and Mrs. Barricklow
Grace and Mr. Amore (her math teacher)
Isaac and Mrs. Dutton
I couldn't get a picture of Isaac with Mrs. Dooley (his math teacher)
Anna and Mrs. McGuire
They all have really great teachers this year
and that is something that I am extremely thankful for!





2 comments:
Cute idea and so thoughtful. I never did anything like that :(
What a cute idea on your cookie bags!!!! The cookies were a good idea too :) and getting pictures of the kids with their teachers :)
Post a Comment