6-3 While I was making dinner Noah came and looked in the pot and said, "I'm going to make this when I'm on my mission and my companion is going to love me!"
6-6 Isaac: Dad, which one are you better at...eating or wrestling?
6-6 Anna: I want to rub Mr. Caballeros head so bad...it looks so fuzzy!
6-8 I came home from doing a jewelry show and Isaac asked me how much I sold. I told him what I made and he said, "Man! I want to sell jewelry when I grow up!"
I thought he was aiming to be a jedi...
6-12 Isaac: You can't do a yo mama smack down in your own family because you have the same mom.
6-15 Dallin: I thought an odometer was something that measured how bad you smell.
He also thinks that it's easier to mow standing up...go figure :)
6-16 Grace: Mom would you visit my house if I had two tarantulas and let them scamper around my house?
...um, I hope I never have to answer that question!
6-20 Isaac: What if you used reverse psychology on a reverse psychologizer?
6-20 Noah: Snakes have one of the quickest reflexes in the world...up there with crocodiles and chickens.
6-21 Isaac: I'm going to make a show called the hypocrite police. Whatever they tell you to stop doing they are doing.
6-24 Isaac: Mom would you rather have fish gills or bear claws?
6-26 Isaac: I have a sunburn so my reflexes are slow.
6-28 Anna: Even if I had a Ferrari I would have to get rid of it when I had kids.
6-29 Noah: I even brushed my teeth, first time I've done that on a camp out.
6-29 Noah: If the Amoah's could adopt me for a week I would have the coolest name, Noah Amoah.





2 comments:
You're kids are so clever and funny! Some of those original thoughts are priceless!
Cracking me up! Good stuff .
Post a Comment