Yesterday my Mom and Bob and Dresden and their kids, minus the teenagers, came for a visit.
(all of our teenagers are at scout camp or girls camp this week)
We had a good time hanging out together
playing games,
eating food,
watching old home videos,
playing outside,
stepping on rusty nails and getting tetanus shots...actually that was just Troy
and thankfully he's fine, and I couldn't believe how brave he was.
But one of the things we did that the kids absolutely loved
was giving their hair chalk treatment.
Dresden saw it on Pinterest or something I think
and showed us pictures of what she did with Leslie's hair before girls camp.
Naturally all the kids wanted to do it.
Before the chalk treatment though, Bob gave Isaac a much needed haircut.
I personally loved his curls,
but he was ready for something shorter and cooler for the summer.
and the girls had pony tails with colorful stripes








3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!! I need to do this with my nieces and nephews next week!
What a fun activity!!!
So glad you captured those moments. I too thought Isaac looked rather cute with curls.
Post a Comment