Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Noah gets his Eagle!

Ok, I'm so so so far behind on my blog...
I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with moving
and Mike deploying...maybe :)
Anyway, I'm going to try and get caught up and then
hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!

Noah was awarded his Eagle on July 14th
along with his good friend Nathaniel Sparks.
This is something that he has been working towards
for a long time.
The invitation

The Court of Honor
I got to pin on Noah's Eagle medal

Noah pinning on the mother's pin and father's pin
 Noah recognized 2 of his mentors
Lincoln Stevens and Adam Sanchez



 We couldn't be prouder of this fine young man!

It was fun to share this special night with the Sparks.
 Nanette and I
2 proud mommas :)
(sure miss her!)
 Nathaniel and Noah
Good friends

2 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

Congrats Noah! Thanks for your excellent example!

Bob and Raylene said...

This is a fine achievement and we are proud of you. Seeing the pictures almost made me feel like I was there.