Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Court of Honor

At our troop's court of honor at the end of January both Noah and Dallin received the LDS-BSA Commemoration Award of the Buffalo.

Noah also received his bronze palm (which I can't figure out why I didn't get a picture of) except I guess you can kind of see it on his uniform in the above picture, pinned onto his Eagle medal.

Dallin also had earned the Thomas S. Monson award, but he had to wait to actually get the award until last Sunday because they like to award them in the quorums.


We are so proud of all these boys have accomplished and continue to accomplish.
They really are growing into fine young men!

2 comments:

teviawall said...

Pretty impressive! I'm sure that your prodding and encouragement makes it easier for them to be successful!! I'm a bad mom where scouting is concerned. We are still trying to get Jarek to finish up with his eagle project.

Bob and Raylene said...

You guys are doing great with your scouting. We are proud of you.