Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conference Session

Mike and I got to go to a session of General Conference yesterday.
Before the session we went to a social for the J. Reuban Clark Law Society.
It's good for Mike to be able to network as much as he can.
Then we went to the Conference center for the afternoon session.
We were pretty close. It was a wonderful meeting.
After our session was done we went and got some food and then met Noah and Dallin. They had driven up to meet up with Mike for the Priesthood session. I took the Suburban and met up with my mom and sisters. My mom brought Grace and Anna with her too. We did a little shopping and then got some ice cream at Cold Stone...I had to get my ice cream and leave because I realized that I had Mike's car key with me...oh boy. So I drove all the way back up to Salt Lake so that they wouldn't be stranded. 

Even with that hiccup in our plans, the day was a good day and we really enjoyed the sessions that we attended.
...and we learned not to put Mike's car key in my purse!

2 comments:

Michael Isom said...

Yep....never put the (only) car key in your purse :)

General Conference is always an amazing opportunity and spiritual feast!

Bob and Raylene said...

Being there in person is a big deal.