Our youth participated in a fun service activity with the special needs youth group.
It was a 50s theme activity night.
I think they look great!
Isaac told me that he kept getting compliments all night :)
Isaac told me that he kept getting compliments all night :)
Dressing up wasn't a requirement, but you could do it if you wanted to.
Dallin went to the activity too, but chose not to get dressed up so he didn't want to be in the picture.
Dallin went to the activity too, but chose not to get dressed up so he didn't want to be in the picture.
I'm glad that my kids like to serve and help others (usually)
From the report I got after the activity, it sounds like they all had a great time!
From the report I got after the activity, it sounds like they all had a great time!
1 comment:
They do look great in 50s outfits. It is good that they will participate in service projects (with or without the outfits)! Good kids.
Post a Comment