Thursday, June 4, 2015

Neptune Park

My sister-in-law Melanie and I tried to plan a bunch of activities to do together before we move.
We figured if we actually put them on the calendar then we would be more likely to do them.
We didn't want to get to our moving date and feel regret that we didn't spend more time together.
(We've got several things planned, hopefully we'll get to do them all!)

Anyway, one of our first activities was to go to Neptune Park.
It's in Saratoga Springs and has a 30 foot climbing pyramid.
When it was put in in 2012 it was in the news as being the largest of it's kind in the world.
Not sure if that is still true now, but it is really big!

Anyway, this was a cool park.
All the kids enjoyed it...even the teenage boys!
(and why wouldn't they...they love climbing on things)

Naturally, I took a bunch of pictures...
Don't worry I didn't put them all in this post, but there are a lot! :)














I got a video of Noah, Dallin, Grace and Maren racing to the top
   
Melanie, Carissa (Melanie's sister-in-law), Me and Blythe.
I was the only mom without a baby...Guess I'm getting old :)

2 comments:

Michael Isom said...

What fun memories! Thanks for capturing these wonderful moments!

Bob and Raylene said...

What a fun and unusual park! The kids all really enjoyed it obviously!