Actually, these are just giant weeds that have overtaken part of our backyard.
Embarrassing...I know!
To clarify the weeds weren't actually in the yard, they were back by the fence and the fruit trees.
They wouldn't have gotten that bad if we could have just mowed over them, ha ha!
Embarrassing...I know!
To clarify the weeds weren't actually in the yard, they were back by the fence and the fruit trees.
They wouldn't have gotten that bad if we could have just mowed over them, ha ha!
Anyway, say what you will, sometimes you mean to get to things and then you don't.
Or your life is in such upheaval that some things don't matter...until they do :)
I knew that we needed to get rid of a good portion of the weeds in the backyard,
so I finally forced my kids to work and my mom is just a saint so she helped us.
P.S. You know this weed is tall if it's taller than Dallin!
P.S. You know this weed is tall if it's taller than Dallin!
My dad is awesome too...he hauled away a bunch of weeds and other trash for us!
As we were working we would come across the exact same weed in it's small form
Check out this little weed...this is what we should have been taking care of all along instead of letting them grow to this...
There's an object lesson in there somewhere :)

1 comment:
The pictures would be a stunning visual of that object lesson you spoke of. Glad we could help.
Post a Comment