Last night we celebrated our 11th anniversary! We had a great night. We ate at a place in Alexandria, Virginia called Mike's American Grill. It was very good. We enjoyed everything from our appetizer to our dessert. After dinner we went to a movie. We saw "Vantage Point" an intense movie, we both enjoyed it, but it wasn't very romantic, ha ha! We were kind of early for the movie so we had some time to relax in the theater and just talk. After the movie I had my picture taken with Patrick Dempsey!
Mike took this picture with his cellphone, so it took a while for me to get it onto the computer.
We had a nice time talking and just being together. I'm so thankful for the wonderful man I was blessed with. He is so good to me, and he is a great father to our children.
Mike took this picture with his cellphone, so it took a while for me to get it onto the computer. We had a nice time talking and just being together. I'm so thankful for the wonderful man I was blessed with. He is so good to me, and he is a great father to our children.
2 comments:
Congratulations!
So where is that picture of you with Patrick? And what movie did you see?
Post a Comment