
The kids got out of school early today so we all got in the car and headed for Target, kites were on our minds. I let each of them pick out a kite. Naturally Noah and Dallin went for the 10 dollar spectacular 3D kites. Isaac picked out a 2.99 Justice League one and Anna picked Barbie, also 2.99. For Grace we got a fish kite for 4.99. Barbie and Justice League went up easy...and were enjoyed by all. Here you can see Anna and Dallin flying them.

We got the fish up a couple of times, but it was pretty wimpy and fell easily...meanwhile Barbie and the Justice League keep flying. So what about the cool 10 dollar Dragon kite and equally cool and expensive Star Kite? Well after many many many exhausting attempts (and kids giving up while Mom perseveres) we put them back in the garage, while we hooked the string to Barbie and the Justice League to our suburban. So my advice to you, if you want to fly kites, is buy the cheap plastic ones...even your SUV can keep them up! I may give the other ones a try when I have Mike to help launch them. Hopefully we will have success.
3 comments:
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Tied to the car is my kind of flying! That is if I had ever thought of it myself.
Dang you are a fun mom.
Post a Comment