Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Adventures of Taco Kid

Dallin was star author at school and had to write a short book. He got to read it to his class. They all loved it. The book had to stay in the class library until the end of school. Dallin got to bring it home when school got out and I've been meaning to post it for a while. I just never got around to it, until today. so sit back and enjoy "The Adventures of Taco Kid" by Dallin Isom (with help from his mom.)
Dallin loves tacos, in case you couldn't tell.
I hope you enjoyed the story!

4 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

Taco Kid!!! I loved it!!! Did he draw the picdtures too? He should write more adventures of taco kid stories! So creative too. Cora always comes up with some different version of the little mermaid or peter pan, but always very similar. How fun.

Greg and Blythe said...

Great story! :)

annie valentine said...

This is fantastic. I was honestly captivated, which is a big deal. He's fantastic, tell him I said so!

Melanie said...

Love the story! love the pictures and love Dallin!