Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Fun

This summer has been pretty fun so far. We've been a little busy at times, but for the most part, we are just trying to have a good time.
Here are Noah and Dallin doing a water relay at our ward party. They are wearing their Cub Scout Day Camp shirts. Our ward party was on the night of their last day of camp, so we went straight to the church after picking them up from the camp. (They had a great time at camp by the way and made some cool things...Noah made a chair, and a walking stick, Dallin made a step stool, a bird feeder and a bug catcher. This was Noah's last year of Day Camp, and Dallin's first year.)
We have had fun with waterguns and waterslides too. We have been able to go swimming a few times.
Oh, and one of their favorite things to do is play on the trampoline in the pouring rain. I don't know if you can tell on the video, but it is coming down pretty hard. It's warm rain, so I let them get on their swimsuits and have fun.

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over and school is just around the corner...We are going to try to enjoy it while it lasts.

7 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Okay you cute Mom, when are we going camping to add fun to our summers? I too can't believe it's this far over. I could handle even another month or two added on.

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

How funny, I just did an end of summer post, and then saw yours! Great minds think and share alike! You've had fun! I wish some of it could have been together, but we all are looking forward to future times!

Greg and Blythe said...

What a great summer! Tell your kids to enjoy summers while they last, because once you start working you never get summers again.... Unless you become a teacher! So that's what I'll do, just because I love my summers :)

CarolAnne said...

Looks like a great time! Wish we had some of your rain out here in the dry west.

Crazy Lees said...

I remember our fun summer days! Not to mention little Dallins on the tramp!

mnhvance said...

Hey I know that pool! :)

Jennifer Never said...

One of our kids favorite things to do in the summer is turn on the hose and play on the tramp. We actually did it as a family the other day and had a ton of fun!