Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Christmas

Before I get into our Christmas, I just thought I'd share with you what was waiting for us when we returned from Florida...

...so naturally they had to play in it!

My snow angels

Dallin throwing snowballs

Making snowmen

This is the first snowman Isaac has made on his own, I thought it was so cute. I think it's kind of funny how his mouth is straight in the picture above while he is being made, but when he is finished (below) he is smiling, I'm pretty sure that was an accident, but I love it!

Needless to say, it was very cold when we went caroling on Christmas Eve, and there was even some snow left on Christmas day, so I guess you could say we had a white Christmas.
Happy kids on Christmas morning

Some of the goods from their stockings



Grace made some gifts for Noah and Dallin and Uncle Joe gave the kids Dance Dance Revolution, they loved it! They also loved the comfy socks that came with the gift cards from Grandma and Grandpa Bush.

We loved the fun cards and gift cards from Papa and Nana.

Grandpa Jim made the kids gifts from leather, the girls got coin purses with their initials on them, and the boys received scripture cases, very cool!

And I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of the kids with the cold hard cash from Granny, but it sure made them smile!

Opening their gifts from Santa.
Isaac was so happy to get a Nintendo DS lite

Noah and Dallin were very excited to get Lego sets, they started building them right away!

Grace and Anna got a nice big doll house

Mom put it together and it didn't take long before the Barbies moved in.

The girls got tickets to see The Princess and the Frog in their stockings, so we went out and watched it together Christmas morning. We really liked the movie and it was nice having girl time. What a great stocking stuffer!

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you to all of you for your cards, emails, phone calls, gifts and treats. We are blessed to have such great friends and family.

1 comment:

Bob and Raylene said...

Another Christmas come and gone. Believe me the next one will show up before you are ready!