...and all business seems to stop here when it snows!
Anyway....I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about all the snow. Better late than never I guess.
Anyway....I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about all the snow. Better late than never I guess.
The snow started on Friday the 5th and didn't stop until late the night of the 6th. Then on the 10th, we got hit again. The kids finally went back to school today after being out since the 4th of February.
So pretty
I like how our patio table looks like a giant mushroom.
A big "Thank You!" to the wonderful friends who helped shovel our driveway.
The kids even got in on the action! All were rewarded with delicious hot chocolate.
We had a great time playing in the snow!
We even went sledding on the big hill behind our house.
Here are a couple little videos of our snow fun











6 comments:
Fun!!! Looks like you made the best out of it!!!!
Looks like you took great advantage of the snow storm! I love your videos, your kids interactions with each other and your giggling! FUN!
The snow looks beautiful. And it looks even more beautiful because I can enjoy it through your wonderful photographic talents! We don't get snow, but I am already ready for summer!!
You have such a loooong driveway. I am just glad to have Lily back in school (and Aaron back at work). Love them to death, but I also like my quite house during nap time. :)
Wow, that was a lot of snow! It looks like you certainly made the best of things. That much snow would be fun for a day or two. The sledding looked pretty fun.
What great pictures! So much snow, I'm happy to live in the desert when I see all that shoveling!
Post a Comment