Monday, November 1, 2010

Play Ball!

I signed all the kids up for baseball this fall...yes, I have officially lost my mind!
The season ran from August 28th to October 30th. Mike was gone for a lot of that time. At least some of the kids were on teams together so that made it easier.


Our teams were
The Phillies - Noah and Dallin
The Shorebirds (machine pitch) - Grace and Isaac
The Athletics (t-ball) - Anna


Actually, it was pretty crazy, but it was a lot of fun and good times too.

Here are some pictures from the season.
Enjoy!

Anna with her cute pink glove!
Noah ready to hit
Looks like kids in a cage
Dallin taking a knee when someone got hurt
Baseball ready!
Isaac ready to catch
Grace ready to bat in her first game
Dallin at bat with Noah on 3rd

Run Anna, Run!
Kids enjoying treats that Isaac somehow
managed to get for free...

Noah gets hit by a pitch! Ouch!
Grace on first
Anna taking a gatorade break
Isaac at bat
Noah looking to steal 3rd
 Anna at bat 
 Dallin up to bat
  Anna with the game ball

5 comments:

Robyn said...

First, you know how I feel about baseball, and your kids look amazing! Do you keep the jerserys? Do you think Anna would sell hers to me? Henry loves the A's. Congrats to your parents on their call! And did you love The Potato Peel Pie Society?

Bob and Raylene said...

I am so amazed at the great action shots. I really shouldn't be because I know that you are a great photographer. The action was so good, so clear, loved it. Fun seeing the kids play.

Unknown said...

@Robyn We do get to keep the jerseys, I'll ask Anna and let you know :)

Oh, I loved the book.

teviawall said...

How fun that all of your kids get to play baseball. that must have been a lot of fun and a lot of running around. You are the mom for the job though. glad you put so much time and effort into making your kids' lives full and rich! you rock lady!

Jana said...

Love baseball. Great pictures.