you should post a pic of your tub
It's a boy thing. I bet they had fun.
That is super awesome. Your boys look so old! even from last summer. Mud is fun to play in, even for girls! :)I love your pictures. How did you get them to come up so big?
Loved it- just wanted to let you know I look at your blog often, though I am usually too lazy to respond. I love reading about your family.Bob
Your pictures are awesome. So cool that you got to see Sherrie Dew and the Choir (did you remember my mom is in the Choir?).
WOW, you are one Good Mom to let them...it does look fun i have to say.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
you should post a pic of your tub
It's a boy thing. I bet they had fun.
That is super awesome. Your boys look so old! even from last summer. Mud is fun to play in, even for girls! :)I love your pictures. How did you get them to come up so big?
Loved it- just wanted to let you know I look at your blog often, though I am usually too lazy to respond. I love reading about your family.
Bob
Your pictures are awesome. So cool that you got to see Sherrie Dew and the Choir (did you remember my mom is in the Choir?).
WOW, you are one Good Mom to let them...it does look fun i have to say.
Post a Comment