You look super skinny my friend. Way to work that p90x! Great job. Are you guys at a hotel?looks like a super fun pool.
Yes, that is a great way to beat the heat. Your heat wave will end soon enough and soon you will have snow again - enjoy it while it lasts.
Thanks Tev :)It's not a hotel, it's the pool in my friend's neighborhood.
You are such a great mom, capturing every moment of your children's life...Your kids are so adorable. And you know my favorite - I can't resist her face.
I heart summer!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look super skinny my friend. Way to work that p90x! Great job. Are you guys at a hotel?
looks like a super fun pool.
Yes, that is a great way to beat the heat. Your heat wave will end soon enough and soon you will have snow again - enjoy it while it lasts.
Thanks Tev :)
It's not a hotel, it's the pool in my friend's neighborhood.
You are such a great mom, capturing every moment of your children's life...Your kids are so adorable. And you know my favorite - I can't resist her face.
I heart summer!
Post a Comment