Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bowling Fun

Yeah, I'm waaaay behind on my blog. Things have been very busy, but it's really been bugging me, so I'm going to start trying to get caught up!


Way back in August we had a camping trip planned right before school started...but as I said in a previous blog post...Hurricane Irene had different plans for us. So to help make it up to the kids we tried to do some fun things.



On Thursday August 25th we took the kids to the mall for dinner and let them each choose what they wanted to eat. We don't do that very often so it was a treat.

That night we rented some movies and I made oven s'mores. While we ate our s'mores we sat around a pretend campfire in the kitchen and told silly stories...it was a lot of fun and we had some good laughs!



The next day we took the kids bowling! We had a great time.

All in all, I think we made up pretty good for the postponed camping trip (I'm glad it's just postponed and not cancelled!)

3 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

Bowling is lots of fun and it looks like you all had a great time.

teviawall said...

beautiful family, having fun! Way to go. Bowling is one of my favorite ways to spend time.

Jason and Amy said...

Hah! You guys are so dang CUTE! We love bowling as a family. I win everytime at the worst score. Love these pictures of you all!!!