7-1 Anna: Mom, when I'm older and I'm a mom and I have my own house, I'm going to go to a pizza place and order pizzas with extra cheese...cause you know I love cheese!
7-4 Dallin: When I'm grown up and living by myself, I'm going to buy a gallon of milk and drink it straight from the container...with no cup!
7-4 Dallin: When I'm grown up and living by myself, I'm going to buy a gallon of milk and drink it straight from the container...with no cup!
7-7 We had cottage cheese at dinner tonight and I told Isaac to try some. His assessment..."It's like cheese gone wrong!"
7-12 Isaac: Why does everyone defy me?!
7-14 Isaac: Awesome! I can taste color...I have a 5th scent!
7-14 Isaac: Well, either I'm a psychic or I can taste color.
7-14 When we were dishing out dessert tonight we had whipped cream from a can or from a tub, when Isaac was presented with the task of choosing one or the other he just said, "I'll take both whippings."
7-15 Isaac: An ex-parasite can turn into it's predator.
7-16 Isaac had a friend over today and I overheard him say this, "Once we finish putting these away, voila, video games...so easy!"
7-16 Isaac: Teenagers just think they are so mature and that they are the boss!
Well, here's my handsome teenager...and I have to say that he is pretty mature these days :)
Well, here's my handsome teenager...and I have to say that he is pretty mature these days :)
7-17 Dallin: Wouldn't it be awesome if bananas squirted out mustard.
...I'm going to have to say no on that one!
He sure loves mustard!!
7-17 Dallin saw some small apples I bought and said, "I bet I could juggle these, if I knew how to juggle."
7-17 We were watching America's Got Talent and Isaac said that he was going to try out for the show. I asked him what he would do...he said, "my talent would be standing still."
7-19 Dallin: You're an unsuccessful ninja from Tahiti!
7-22 Grace: Hey Mom, you're wearing eyeliner today...whenever I see anyone wearing eyeliner I think of Jack Sparrow.
7-25 Anna: I'm trying to get a world record
Me: For what?
Anna: For keeping my mouth open.
She didn't last very long, but she has no trouble opening her mouth for yummy treats like popsicles!
7-30 Somehow we got on the subject of a song from Mulan and all of the sudden Anna says, "What if it said, 'Let's get down to business to defeat the Munns' " Then she giggled. (If you aren't familiar with it, the real word they say is Huns.)
We have some great friends with the last name Munns :)





2 comments:
Did you spoil it for Dallin and tell him that all the DADS get to drink straight from the carton anyway? Mmmmm, cottage chesse with peaches, pears or pineapple is the best! Yeah for Mustard, Jack Sparrow and Popsicles!
Cute, cute,, cute and funny as always.
Post a Comment