I went to Cub Scout day camp with Isaac last week.
This year it was a Pirate theme!
ARRRR!
ARRRR!
Isaac had a great time
and I enjoyed spending the week with him and the other boys.
He made variety of things including
and I enjoyed spending the week with him and the other boys.
He made variety of things including
a bearclaw necklace, a treasure chest
an indian headband
and a catapult
Indian village
Archery
BB guns
Tomahawk throw

He also did the slingshots, but I didn't seem to get a picture of him doing that :(
We enjoyed some time on the paddleboats...
I picked the worst day to forget my sunglasses
Kickball and other games
Digging for buried treasure
Playing in the pool
One of the young men in our ward works at the campIsaac loved seeing him everyday, he ran the slingshot range.
He even ate lunch with us most days.
Our group of boys
I made shirts for them
(I knew it would be easier to keep track of them this way...
and it just always makes them feel more together I think.)
The back of each shirt said Captain (and then the boy's name)
you can kind of see that on the bb picture and the games picture.
I had fun making them and they seemed to really like them.
It was a pretty fun week!(it was also pretty exhausting!)
It's hard to believe that next year will be his last year at day camp
...and mine too I guess!
I really do love hanging out with my kids.















5 comments:
That camp seems way better than when Spencer went a few years ago. The t-shirts look great:)
Nice shirts. You are so awesome!
Looks like an awesome camp! I love cub scouts!
Successful and fun camp. Really like the shirts, you did a swell job!
Did they go to camp Snyder? and if so that is a waaaayyyys away from here . . . and if so . . . . did they sleep over? WHAT FUN!
Post a Comment