Sunday, March 3, 2013

Need a good laugh? Watch this!

Friday night I just spontaneously did this with Anna.



The kids thought it was so fun and funny that they wanted to do more
so we did...
Grace and Anna went first

Dallin and Isaac wanted to give it a try

another try with Dallin and Isaac

We had so much fun and laughed a lot.
I love that they were so creative and spontaneous,
we didn't plan out any of what they would say and
I think that makes it even funnier!
Hope you enjoyed them!

Here are some still pictures that I took.

Isaacs lips just crack me up

5 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

That was so funny. Remember when we did that? Wish I had movies of that time. Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Tina said...

What hams! You guys have SOOO much fun . . . .

Frances said...

That is so funny. I was seriously laughing so hard. I was just thinking of this the other day and wanting to do it with the girls so that's so weird to see it on your blog. I'll post a video when we do it.

LeeAnn said...

Silly kids. Think I may have to start calling Isaac "Omar!"

Greg and Michelle said...

That's hilarious! Grace was showing us some of these videos in Primary a few weeks ago, and I kept thinking what a fun mom you are the whole time!