Monday, July 15, 2013

Cub Scout Day Camp 2013 - Wild West Adventure

I got to go with Isaac
(and 9 other cub scouts)
to Cub Scout Day Camp again this year.
This year the theme was Wild West.
I made shirts for our boys again, I think they liked them :)
 Here are some pictures from our fun time.
Archery
Isaac was actually more excited than he looks when he hit the yellow area!
 BB-Shooting
Fun on the lake
 Craft time
 Fishing
Isaac caught a fish all by himself...with no bait
Some might say that, by the size of the fish,
he actually caught bait :)
He was excited though!
He loved riding the horses
He and I worked on a captain america logo in the leather working area
 Fun at the Pool
and slingshots
and throwing hatchets
More fun!
Silliness in the van on the way home...
We had a lot of fun with these boys!

2 comments:

Bob and Raylene said...

What fun, some leaders must have worked very hard to put such a great program together. I can tell Isaac had fun.

J and T plus Three said...

MIss you! and your blogging!!!