Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ready for Halloween at school

Dallin's school had a costume contest on Halloween. He says he would've won if he would've gone with his first choice (Gandalf). But he knew he was worried about the costume being to cumbersome to wear all day, and he knew he had to dress for P.E. too, so he went with Fred Flintstone instead...much easier.
Grace, Isaac and Anna all dressed up too. 
Grace went as Legolas
Isaac as a soldier
And Anna as Zorro
The elementary school had a costume parade. I think they had a good time.
I asked Noah if he wanted to dress-up and he just looked at me like I was crazy, ha ha!

Grace was the only one who dressed up for the school Halloween carnival earlier in the month.
She went as Peter Pan.

Oh and I must say that it's nice to have a supply of costumes for them to choose from :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yes. You must have the best costume supply e.v.e.r. period.

Bob and Raylene said...

School costume day is really fun. The kids are fortunate that you have quite a collection.