Our pack had a bike ride for pack meeting last month. Everyone rode 2 miles, but some of us rode 4. I was proud of my kids, they did a great job and rode all 4 miles! (I put my helmet on after the picture.)
We rode on a section of the "Rails to Trails" trail. These are trails that used to be rail road tracks. It was a great place to ride. I think we'll go back as a family.



5 comments:
What a cool Pack Meeting activity. Never heard of that being done fefore. Did many parents participate? Four miles is a good ride.
Of course you have a purple bike...! Great activity!
What a fun cub activity!
Anna was so cute on the way back. People would pull ahead of her, and then I'd just watch her little legs pump faster to try and catch up. She did a great job keeping up with everyone.
Hey, we are doing the same thing tonight for Pack Meeting...Looks like the whole family had fun. Love your bike MOM>
Post a Comment